REFER A FRIEND AND EARN AN SPU REWARD
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend and earn from each referral that translates into admission to any of the programmes offered at St. Paul's University.
Each referral will go a long way in growing the SPU Community, hence an avenue for mutual benefit for the community members.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is a friend referral commission?
Additional Rules for the Rewards
- The referrer must be a current member of staff or student of St. Paul's University.
- The referrer can make an application on behalf of the new student and also follow up with the applicant to ensure that they join the university after the admission.
- In the event that two or more people refer the same person, only the first referrer will receive the commission.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals a person can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- Referrers are still eligible to rewards even if a student joins at a later semester within the academic year.
- Ensure that you complete the referral form on the website with all the required details and submit.
- Staff and Students working in the marketing section of the university do not qualify for the reward.