- Dr. Julius Kahuthia
- Dean, School of Business and Leadership Studies
- View Profile
The School of Business and Leadership Studies was started in 2004 with a single undergraduate programme, the Bachelor of Business Administration and Management (BBA). Over the years, the School has grown enormously and now houses two departments: Business and Leadership Studies.
With academic staff with expertise in Business and Leadership, the School continues to produce well-grounded and highly-skilled graduates for the market. The curricular are also crafted to expose students to both the theoretical and practical aspects of their respective programmes.
Continuous employment of our graduates by reputable organisations is a testament to the quality and holistic education offered at St. Paul’s University. As a commitment to scholarship and in efforts to address the ever-changing market demands, the School intends to continuously improve on the quantity and quality of academic programmes.
- The School has four postgraduate programmes:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration and Management
- Masters of Arts in Transformational Leadership
- Masters of Business Administration
- Master of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- It has three Undergraduate Programmes namely:
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- The Diploma Programmes Include:
- Diploma in Business Management (With Business Management, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Human Resource specializations)
- Diploma in Leadreship and Management
- The Certificate Programmes Include:
- Certificate in Business Management