Congratulations class of 2022!
- Kindly Collect your transcripts and degree certificates from the Limuru Campus Registry Office from From 9th January – 14th July 2023 to avoid a fee of Kshs. 100 per day inclusive of weekends, up to a maximum of Kshs. 6000.
- Please remember to bring your original National ID/Passport. If you are unable to come personally, authorize (in writing) the person allowed to collect your certificate including their National ID number. The person will be required to come with a copy of your ID plus their original ID.
- If you are an International student, your certificate can be sent by courier if you provide your physical address and telephone contact. You will be charged for courier services.
- Graduation attire should be returned before 25th November 2022 to avoid charges of Kshs. 350 a day inclusive of weekends.
Congratulations class of 2018!
Enter your student number
( Case sensitive )
- Please enter your student number correctly