Diploma in Public Relations
The programme is expected to add value to organizations as it will produce professionals who are multi-skilled with leadership, journalistic and even basic managerial skills. With such training, an individual is well placed to serve in different sectors of our economy both in the private and public sectors, and also within non- governmental organizations.
- A minimum KCSE grade C- with a C in English OR
- “O” Level division III with a minimum of 38 points with 5 credits, one of which must be either in English Language or Literature in English. OR
- "A‟ Level with 2 principal passes. OR
- D+ in KCSE with additional one-year certificate or above from a college OR
- Equivalents to the above qualifications as determined by St. Paul’s University Senate.
1 academic year (Three Semesters)