Diploma in Communication
The Diploma in Communication Programme aims at introducing the student to the processes of communication while exploring their structures and impacts on society. It also aims to impart the students with foundational skills of professional communication practices.
Objectives of the diploma in communication
- To make the student understand the dynamics of communication.
- To acquire the skills and competencies required of a communications professional.
- To make the student be able to apply the requisite communication principles and appreciate the role of communication in social development and democratization.
- A minimum KCSE grade C- OR
- O Level division III with a minimum of 38 points with 6 credits, one of which must be either in English Language or Literature in English. OR
- A‘ Level with 2 principal passes. OR
- D+ in KCSE with additional certificate from an accredited college.
Duration of the Programme
1 academic year (Three Semesters)