- Meal cards are obtained on the first day of registration and should be used at all times.
- Meals in the cafeteria are served upon the production of a meal card. Each card caters for a single students meals.
- A meal card MUST be produced AT ALL MEALS TIMES.
- Students with visitors may buy food for them in the cafeteria, sold at affordable rates.
- Money CANNOT be refunded for meals not taken.
- All of our meals are a balanced diet.
- The menu is agreed upon by the catering committee, depending on the cost and availability of food stuffs.
- Special meals can only be given on the production of the University doctor's prescription, attesting to the health condition deserving such meals.
- All meals are served in the cafeteria and should be consumed there.
Kitchen utensils should not be removed from the cafeteria. If taken out for any reason they should be returned immediately.