Rev. Dr. Zablon Bundi Mutongu,
Director Spill and LDC
- PhD (CDU, Philippines)
- DODT (CDU, Philippines)
- Graduate Dip. CBD (St. Francis Xavier Univ. Canada)
- Master of Theology. (Aberdeen Univ.)
- Bachelor of Divinity(SPU)
- Diploma in Theology (SPU),
- Cert. Agri. (Bukura Agricultural College)
- Mutongu, Z. B. The Royal Son: Balancing Barthian and African Christologies, Eldoret: Zapf Chancery, 2009.
- Mutongu Z.B. at al. Report on the Evaluation of the Sustainability of Emmanuel Christian Training Center (ECTC) Goli, Yei – South Sudan, Nairobi: Nairobi Academic Press, 2011 (Lead Consultant).
- Mutongu, Z. B. Theology of Development: The Integral Mission Model of God-Centered Development, Nairobi: Nairobi Academic Press, 2011.
- Mutongu, Z. B. Organizational Development and Transformation, Nairobi: Nairobi Academic Press, 2012.
- Mutongu, Z. B. “Women’s Participation in Community-Based Organizations’ Development as a Strategy for Poverty Reduction in Kenya” in Priscilla Paper, Vol. 26, No. 1, Winter 2012.
- Mutongu, Z. B. & Njanja, L. Project Planning and Management: A Kenyan Perspective, Eldoret: Zapf Chancery, 2012.
- Published Research Work: Mukuru on the Move: A Directory of Health Assets in Mukuru kwa Njenga, kwa Reuben, and Lunga Lunga – Three Communities in Nairobi – Report for School Public Health, Emory University, USA, – Co-researcher and analyst of data, 2011.